This is his story....

This is his story...

On August 6, 2010, at 18 weeks gestation, our baby boy was diagnosed with anencephaly. The doctors told us that our sweet baby did not have much of his brain or skull, and that there was no way he would survive. They say that 95% of pregnancies diagnosed with anencephaly are terminated. We knew that we must give our baby boy life.

After 42 weeks, Baby Timothy Frank was born on January 25, 2011 at 5:40 pm, truly "Tiny Tim" at 4lb 15 oz. He was a fighter - he needed to be born alive to share his liver cells to save other babies, and he did just that. He took one breath and left us only seconds later to be with the Lord. We miss him so much but are so proud of what his little life is accomplishing.

This website is to keep Timothy's memory alive and share bits of our journey with our precious little boy. Every life is precious and has purpose - Timothy was able to accomplish so much in his short little life and we are so honored to have been chosen to be his mommy and daddy. Our hope is that Timothy's story will encourage others to give their children a chance to live, to tell their own story, and fulfill their purpose.

To God be the Glory.


Saturday, August 18, 2012

As our family grows

Its been some time since I've posted - in that time God has blessed us with a beautiful little boy who each day I fall more in love with.  I can't help but look at him and think that Timothy in a way, gave his life so little Frankie could be here with us now.  In my time with him I wonder if this is how Timothy would have looked like, is this how he would have been?  I'm sure there will many more years of these thoughts to come.

This week a little baby boy named Hayden returned home to Jesus - as I shed tears for him and ask why this had to be I have to hold on to my faith that these special babies are handpicked to do a special job - I won't fully understand what that job is until I am home I'm sure.  I suppose we must remember to be joyful for them that they will not endure the hardships of this world - but it is so hard for us mommies to accept this.  Please pray for Hayden's family - it is a road you wish no family has to walk - I know they will come out on the other side - He is refining us like silver.

Little Timothy - thank you for giving so much so that we may be blessed so greatly.

5 comments:

  1. Precious Timothy:
    Your little brother is here and we know you sent him on his way! I think of you whenever I am with Frankie. I will talk to him about you as he grows, as I know your Mommy and Daddy and so many others will too. Every birth is sweet and precious, yet Frankie's birth was even more amazing as we know you paved the way for him and gave your life for your baby brother. I miss you and the thoughts of what you would have become here on earth, yet I know it is only a tiny fraction of what you are actually doing and accomplishing in heaven for God's kingdom. Aunt RoRo saw your brother's birth announcement and said, "This boy is going to go places." Just like his older brother.
    Love you always.
    Aunt Toey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for my neighbor Meghan, who also had to let her baby go to God halfway through her pregnancy. Her baby's name is Reagan and the family celebrated her life with a memorial last week. Reagan is even more on my mind because of your Timothy. These babies are God's special children. Reagan and Timothy have touched my life and broken my heart to be even closer to God and appreciate every blessing we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing you today Timothy. Love you always.
    Aunt Toey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of today Timothy!
    Miss Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of YOU today.....:)

      Delete