This is his story....

This is his story...

On August 6, 2010, at 18 weeks gestation, our baby boy was diagnosed with anencephaly. The doctors told us that our sweet baby did not have much of his brain or skull, and that there was no way he would survive. They say that 95% of pregnancies diagnosed with anencephaly are terminated. We knew that we must give our baby boy life.

After 42 weeks, Baby Timothy Frank was born on January 25, 2011 at 5:40 pm, truly "Tiny Tim" at 4lb 15 oz. He was a fighter - he needed to be born alive to share his liver cells to save other babies, and he did just that. He took one breath and left us only seconds later to be with the Lord. We miss him so much but are so proud of what his little life is accomplishing.

This website is to keep Timothy's memory alive and share bits of our journey with our precious little boy. Every life is precious and has purpose - Timothy was able to accomplish so much in his short little life and we are so honored to have been chosen to be his mommy and daddy. Our hope is that Timothy's story will encourage others to give their children a chance to live, to tell their own story, and fulfill their purpose.

To God be the Glory.


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Slideshow for Timothy's Memorial, Please Watch!

Here is the link to the slide-show from Baby Timothy's memorial - please take a few minutes to watch his celebrated life...

Baby Timothy Slide Show


12 comments:

  1. That was the most selfless act of Love I've ever witnessed. It makes everything we've ever done or gone through sound trivial. Timothy did more in his few moments in life that any of us has ever done. God bless you and your family always, until you are all together in heaven.
    -Sharon Rose Crissey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, i am so happy i got to meet Timothy through this slideshow. What a great tribute to him and also Gods purpose and love. Fran F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful slideshow of a beautiful little boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mike and Holly,
    What a blessing you both are to many by sharing your journey in this difficult time. Your beautiful baby boy, Timothy, has had a strong impact on many in his short life, and will continue to for years to come. God will use his story to bring others to Christ and help to save many unborn babies. We will continue to pray for His healing hand to touch your broken hearts. We love you!
    Jen and Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so privileged to be a part of this family. I will be forever changed and thank the Lord for Timothy Frank. I will treasure him in my heart forever until we all meet again. I love you Mike and Holly.
    Love, Aunt Nattie
    (your fav)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is beautiful Holly. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an honor it is to be Timothy Frank's aunt! I am so proud of this precious baby, words can not express adequately the love I have in my heart for him. I miss him and his perfect face every single day since I met him. The pain is deep, but God's love is deeper. His legacy is growing and will live on until we reunite with him in paradise. This website and peek into your journey is such a gift to so many Holly and Mike. Thank you for opening up yourselves completely. By doing so, you and your son, my nephew forever, have literally changed my life! I love you.
    Aunt Toey
    (your real fav aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everytime I watch this, my heart grows deeper for this precious boy. Just today, I have been able to share his story, through this video, to people who don't know our God, and Timothy has taught them, and ME, more than I could ever ask. His impact will live on forever, and I am forever changed by his precious life. Holly and Mike, thank you for your transparency and selfless way that you have shared your amazing boy with all of us. It has done and will do more than you'll ever know. I love you!
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear sister in Christ,
    We have never met, but I am big fan of your sisters', Natalie & Tonia! I am so very sorry for your great loss. Your slideshow and testimony of your beauitful son, Timothy, has brought me to my knees as I ponder and wonder God's great love, mercy and grace! You were chosen to do the hardest job a mom could ever do and you (and your family) have done so with such strength. I will always cherish your little boys fight as a reminder that our time, isn't our's...we were designed for HIS plan. Thank you for your great sacrafice. You will be greatly rewarded in this life and in God's kingdom. I will continue to pray for your healing heart!
    Angele Leah Tanyeri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Holly and MIke...These are such beautiful pictures of such a beautiful family Our condolences to yourselves and your mom.You have such great faith and it is an inspiration to all of us for what you and your beautiful son Timothy has done...May god bless all of you now and in the future
    love Mary Frances and Marge MAlone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mike, Holly, Evie and Timothy,

    I'm so sorry you had to go through this! Please keep finding comfort and support with each other, your families, friends and church. You'll always be in my prayers.

    To our hero, Timothy, you've had a very productive life on this planet by saving someone's life. That's more than most of us do. I look forward to meeting you in Heaven. Till then, keep my your Grandfather company--and should you bump into my Mom, tell her hi.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!
    One of the most amazing celebrations of life...
    I am forever changed <3

    ReplyDelete