This is his story....

This is his story...

On August 6, 2010, at 18 weeks gestation, our baby boy was diagnosed with anencephaly. The doctors told us that our sweet baby did not have much of his brain or skull, and that there was no way he would survive. They say that 95% of pregnancies diagnosed with anencephaly are terminated. We knew that we must give our baby boy life.

After 42 weeks, Baby Timothy Frank was born on January 25, 2011 at 5:40 pm, truly "Tiny Tim" at 4lb 15 oz. He was a fighter - he needed to be born alive to share his liver cells to save other babies, and he did just that. He took one breath and left us only seconds later to be with the Lord. We miss him so much but are so proud of what his little life is accomplishing.

This website is to keep Timothy's memory alive and share bits of our journey with our precious little boy. Every life is precious and has purpose - Timothy was able to accomplish so much in his short little life and we are so honored to have been chosen to be his mommy and daddy. Our hope is that Timothy's story will encourage others to give their children a chance to live, to tell their own story, and fulfill their purpose.

To God be the Glory.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Message for Timothy

Dear Baby Timothy -

Do you know that you changed your mommy's life forever?  I will never ever be the same again - and so much for the better.  What would I have been without knowing you?

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

  1. Praise God that you will never have to ask yourself that question. You gave Timothy the life God intended for him, no matter the cost.
    Your reward is in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Tiny Tim,

    I have to say that I cant believe in just a few short days it will be 2 months since you were born and touched our lives forever. Truthfully, your entire life from conception and beyond is when all of the changes began in me. I will admit that when all this news first came about and your Mommy told me of it all I was sobbing, screaming, and so angry with God. I didnt see beyond the fact that you would not be here on Earth. I wanted you here and I wanted to share in your life here. I was angry that this would never be. We loved you and prayed each step of the way and God knew mine, and every other person's heart no matter what they were feeling. No sense in trying to hide. But Timothy, when I drove with excitement to the hospital to meet you (just in time might I add!) I was filled with anticipation. When I held you, precious baby boy, there was nothing but love for you. My heart could no longer hold anger, Because the truth is that God made you perfect. You were made and born exactly as you were supposed to be. What a mighty warrior you are. Its like Jesus....it took a tiny little baby to change the hearts of many.
    I miss you each day. I really do.
    I am so so thankful that you touched my life and changed my heart and my family's in ways that NEVER EVER could be without you bring born. So happy you are my little nephew..and so very proud of you and your beautiful family. I love you Tiny Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little Tiny Tim~
    Your life and story has reached all ends of the earth, literally, in just two short months. To God Be the Glory!
    I know the Lord and all the angels are celebrating today with you :)
    Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete